IRA Charitable Rollover
Making a gift of a Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) to Mission Doctors Association from your IRA can be an answer to a prayer of those in need, the patients waiting for a Catholic Mission Doctor!
If you are at least 72 years old, you already know you are required to take an annual disbursement (RMD) from your IRA.
However, did you know that you can make a QCD to Mission Doctors Association up to $100,000 annually, which can also fulfill your Required Minimum Disbursement (RMD)?
Talk to your financial advisor today to learn how your gift may also reduce your adjusted gross income, tax liability and possibly even lower your annual Medicare premium, based on your annual income.
If you itemize or not, making a QCD can be a simple way to support the lifesaving work of Mission Doctors and receive tax benefits in return.
How to make a gift from your IRA
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Mission Doctors Association. Mission Doctors Association 501(c)3 organization with the Tax ID 95-6110132 6102 South Victoria Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90043 (213) 368-1872 – email@example.com www.MissionDoctors.org
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Mission Doctors to help continue our lifesaving work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us so we can anticipate your gift and provide the proper acknowledgment.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
The benefits of an IRA Charitable Rollover
- Your gift will be put to use today, allowing you to see the difference your donation is making.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Mission Doctors Association
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Catholic Doctors and their families serving Christ’s poor in Africa and Latin America.